Join us for our annual Winter Solstice Festival 2016, celebrating the shortest day and the longest night of the year.
- Celebrate seasonal living by writing affirmations and burning them in the bonfire.
- Take part in kids activities and the lantern parade.
- Learn about subtropical Permaculture at our workshops.
- Enjoy good seasonal organic food to wonderful music and performances.
- Family fun and good vibes!
- The Winter Solstice Festival is a drug and alcohol free event.
Cnr Northey St & Victoria St
Google map and directions